Friday, September 12, 2014

Money As an End in Itself

I view making money as an end in itself.  The vehicle used is important, but frankly it could be anything, as long as there is value derived from whatever is being sold.  In the total equation, considering all variables, my primary concern is that there is more money in my bank account and I am able to do what is best for my family.

"All the better" if something truly aligns with my values, however more important: is how the compensation is structured.  It needs to be in a way that is smart, fair and can accelerate rapidly. This gets and  keeps people's attention.  Rapid profitability minimizes risk and keeps people in the game.

This is critical in building a team of business partners.  It creates excitement and an atmosphere of success.  The affect and culture this engenders is a key driver to the growth of any organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment